Friday, January 12, 2007

The spiritual journey...

After so many encounters and experiences that i have been through, i just felt compelled to turn this blog into a record of my spiritual journey.

Maybe you may ask, why the sudden urge or inspiration to do so? Lol i have no idea myself either..all i know is that ever since last week, i've been having this voice inside of me, telling me to share the Dharma with everyone, to put down into words a record of my journey so far...been trying to fight back this sudden thought, until last night when i finally gave in and that thought overpowered me..and when i gave myself in, i realised that there were just so many things popping up in my head that i don't know which to write first or where to start!

"Maybe i should start by posting a write-up on the thought of changing this blog", i thought. And so here it is.

Well i guess in part i'm partly inspired by Reverend Heng Sure (yes, he's an American!) and his blog, as well as a Dharma brother whom i met online who's currently studying in Dharma Realm Buddhist University. His name is Kenny (yes, an American too!) and he's taken the 5 precepts! I was totally awed by Kenny and his friends at DRBU.

I guess my next blog will describe the journey thus far from the beginning...till then! =)

No comments: